Bugs and Daffy Learn to Cook Foie Gras Bugs and Daffy Learn to Cook Foie Gras

This was great, it felt like if this was made by the actual creators! (Except the gore and the swear) I also loved the character models. Great Work!

SHRED! SHRED! SPEEDPAINT! SHRED! SHRED! SPEEDPAINT!

Meh.

StaticSkull responds:

eh.

First Animation (And Webseries Teaser) First Animation (And Webseries Teaser)

This looks amazing, I'll be waiting for the official release of the first episode! :) P.S you seem well talented :D

Madness: The Building of Zombies Madness: The Building of Zombies

It was good, but not really bad, also use Impact font next time please, it will make it more madnessy. :)

ZeoMadness responds:

okay:)

See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

I loved it, great animation, very vivid colors, and cute and evil and the end. Truly a masterpiece.

Ninja Sex Party TEST Animation Ninja Sex Party TEST Animation

This was amazing and alot of vibrant colors! :3 really enjoyed the animation and it was very smooth! Looking forward to the final product ;D

If Mr Crocker was in Pokemon If Mr Crocker was in Pokemon

Man, your so well talented you deserve more publicity for the animations your doing. Keep it up! ;D

storytellerYT responds:

Thanks, means a lot <3

Madness Infiltration Madness Infiltration

Jack needs to learn from Hank to be a little bit more sneaky but his accuracy and hand-to-hand combat is excellent. Besides that great animation!

Gibb50 responds:

Silly boy teleported in front of a security camera

Madness Evolvation Collab Madness Evolvation Collab

Glad to see the collab/test collab (Hell, I don't know what you were going for) you were working on my friend. Hope to see things like this later on in the feature when we all get to work together.

Madness: Maxification Madness: Maxification

It was short, but great! Would've been better if some random cameos happened in the elaborate intro, but hey it's whatever. Deserves my vote for 5 ;D